Fooooood

 Hey folks, my next puzzle is up! I had an idea for a theme quite awhile back, but every time I tried to play around with it and with a grid, I'd end up nixing it. 

That said, this is the result! Thanks to Chris/WordGarbler for test solving and giving some feedback. There's a small snippet after the puzzle once you finished. 



So part of the reason I had trouble with finalizing this grid was my desire to somehow make it look as though there were two sides. Burger and Hotdog were tried but I couldn't fit them in. I also toyed with Waffles/pancake as well. Ultimately, this is the result, and I'm happy with it. While the "sides" thing may not fit with where the themes are, you can see how the structure makes each corner seem like sides that all meet in the middle. I wanted to try something more elaborate like make it look like a cafeteria with various blocks representing tables, but I'm not quite good enough yet for that!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog